Veuillez activer les cookies pour continuer
Veuillez activer les cookies sur votre navigateur pour bénéficier de toutes les fonctionnalités personnalisées du site, y compris la possibilité de répondre à une offre.
- Manages a small team of Simi-skilled direct labor production assemblers and Technical associates engaged in Plasma/Serum processing functions.
- This job level is a supervisory entry point for an inexperienced non-technical production employee being promoted from an assembly role into their first leadership position.
- This position requires being on the floor 70% of the shift to work on the schedule with the team.
- Work is monitored frequently by the production manager.
- Work activities are fairly straight forward, repetitive in nature, well documented and with clear requirements.
- Supervises a team of 3-5 manufacturing associates.
- This is 4/10 hours shift.
- Supervises production assembly and packaging according to established processes, techniques and policies.
- Schedules, assigns and manages the daily activities of a team.
- Monitors employee performance and prepares and communicates performance reviews.
- Coaches and trains personnel in their duties.
- Assists in the development of documentation procedures.
- Responsible for meeting key metrics such as production schedules, quality standards, production yields, cost targets and the like.
- Monitors processes and makes adjustment to stay within schedule, budgets and established targets.
- Participates in a variety of standing meetings.
- Communicates priorities, performance results and objectives to team members.
- Troubleshoots production issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Participates on project teams as needed.
- Interviews and selects personnel
- Makes salary recommendations based upon individual performance
- High school diploma.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years manufacturing production experience in an instrument or chemical processing environment.
- 0-2 years production lead experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with assigned products.
- Proven analytical, communication, computer and some project management experience.
- Basic knowledge of inventory management, demand flow technology, production processes and related technologies.
- SAP System knowledge is a plus
- Relevant certifications or training a plus.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory requirements
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Partager sur votre flux d’actualités