Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad has developed into a recognized global leader in the growing life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We’ve built a strong team of over 7,800 employees and a robust network of operations that serves over 150,000 customers worldwide. Bio-Rad employees share a common mission: To “Advance discovery and improve lives.” It’s who we are and what we do.
In order to support Bio-Rad and our successful future growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team. The successful candidate will play an important role in our efforts to increase customer lifetime value. You will have the opportunity to make significant contribution within our dynamic and growing international team. The role itself can be located in Budapest, Marnes, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Stockholm, Temse or Watford.
EMEA Manager Customer Technical Support in the segment „Blood Safety“ (m/f)
About the job - main responsibilities
- Ensuring that technical support policies, procedures and values are applied and followed in each customer segment tech support operations and aligned to CTS EMEA, in a harmonised and consistent way.
- Ensuring that the team adheres to any regulatory and compliance requirements in harmonized way logging cases as appropriate in our data base S-Max.
- Providing reports on call rates, system performance, open & close cases.
- Ensuring that the team provides internal and external customers with excellent technical support for our products with regards to technical and application issues.
- Improving the delivery quality with respect to the defined KPIs.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement and focus on service excellence.
- Ensuring that the team is well trained, set up a regular knowledge assessments to establish their baseline and develop programs for knowledge sharing and development skills of the team to drive better efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Developing a high performing team.
- Driving use of Service Max, and identify and develop further tools, in order to make the team better equipped to respond to customer needs.
- Identifying good performance and/or improvement opportunities. Talent development and coaching
- Working closely with the divisions and ensuring cases are escalated and dealt with to find suitable and timely answers to customers’ issues.
- Ensure high level of communication with all departments as Sales, Service, Customer Service, Division.
- Day to day management activities. Yearly & mid-year performance review.
About you - knowledge, skills and experience
- Scientific degree from the bioscience field / Immunohematology knowledge
- Head up and lead a team of CTS multicultural staff.
- Identify, motivate and develop CTS staff skills and abilities as related to the function.
- Strong communication skills with all levels across the organization.
- Able to present concise reports in line with the KPI.
- Excellent English language skills
- Other key languages like German, French, Spanish would be an asset
- Good understanding of CRM tools desirable.
- Customer service experience, laboratory experience and experience with Bio-Rad or similar products
- Supervisory/Team Leader experience, or supporting and mentoring team members across different cultures
- Working in a high pressure environment due to alert status and situation
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online (in English language) and upload your CV, a letter of motivation in one document (incl. earliest start date and salary expectations).
Bio-Rad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.