We are looking for a Field Marketing Specialist – EMEA Zone
Localisation : Marnes-la-Coquette (France) or Munich or Milan or Madrid or Watford (UK)
The field marketing specialist will be responsible for regional execution of the Food Science Division marketing plan.
You will work very closely with the regional sales manager and the FSD campaign manager to develop regional tactical activity.
You will provide feedback to strategic marketing on the market situation in their region
Develop and execute regional tactical marketing plan for EMEA and ensure alignment with the strategic goals of the Food Science Division.
Propose, manage and participate to local events, tradeshows, workshops and webinars.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations when and where appropriate aligned with divisional positioning and messaging.
- Generate regional campaigns and promotions after validation by global tactical marketing manager.
- Create local sales tools as required by sales and distributors after validation by global tactical marketing manager.
- Measure ROI of the elements of the tactical plan.
- Contribute to division eMarketing program (SEM, SEO, SMM).
Support internal sales teams to establish Bio-Rad presence in the industry
- Support the FSD sales manager and/or business development manager and/or global account manager as they identify new customers and develop new markets.
- Assist with building CRM database as well as maintenance and segmentation.
Provide regional competitive feedback
- Provide feedback to the strategic marketing team on regional strategies for new product development.
- Provide feedback on regional competitor activity.
Manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in conjunction with strategic marketing and local sales teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline, or equivalent. Additional MSc or PhD qualifications would be desirable
- Professional marketing qualification would be an advantage
- 5 years of experience in a Marketing or Sales Specialist role within the Food Science sector
- Fluent in English, a second language preferable( French, German, Italian or Spanish)
- A credible and independent worker with motivation to expand and grow the business; able to manage activities that drive sales and profitability through effective product life cycle management
- Strong presentation skills to influence and motivate sales teams. Strong written and verbal communication skills: able to present credible and influential arguments
- Strong ability to work across the organisation and influence others. Cultural awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences
- A well-organized person, able to work autonomously