• You are actively involved in the implementation and organization of the methods and techniques of LEAN & Six Sigma.
• You perform specific projects using LEAN Six Sigma methods.
• You support project leaders in using methods of continuous improvement as part of their project work.
• You lead workshops in the context of KAIZEN and 5S.
• You undertake validation and calibration activities, including sterilization, cleaning and equipment.
• You support the development of the qualification and validation program and ensure the corresponding interfaces.
• You have a degree in engineering or equivalent, ideally in the immediate vicinity of the medical or injection molding industry.
• You have 2 to 5 years of professional experience in the validation and calibration of a medical or pharmaceutical environment.
• You have in-depth knowledge of continuous improvement methods as well as cGMP and have ideally completed Green Belt certification.
• You have good communication and presentation skills and an analytical way of working.
• You are German or French native speaker with good knowledge of the other language and good command of spoken and written English.