Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad has developed into a recognized global leader in the growing life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We’ve built a strong team of over 8,000 employees and a robust network of operations that serves over 150,000 customers worldwide. Bio-Rad employees share a common mission: To “Advance discovery and improve lives.” It’s who we are and what we do.
In order to support Bio-Rad and our successful future growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make significant contribution within our dynamic and growing international team. The role itself can be located in Germany or France.
We are looking for a
Key Account Manager EMEA (m/f) (based in Germany or France)
Evaluating, managing and growing new and existing business relationships with assigned Key Accounts within the EMEA region.
- Developing strategic plans focused on revenue/margin growth for assigned Key Accounts within the EMEA region.
Identifying and securing a continuous flow of beneficial partnership opportunities that lead to a number of high value agreements, and ensuring the growth of quality relationships with each assigned Key Account.
- Leading the preparation, negotiation, implementation and continuous management of business partnership agreements and contracts.
- Monitoring partnership value and performance over time (ie revenue and profit) and initiating appropriate action to maintain partnerships as win/win
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a life science or related field.
- 5+ years of successful and sales management track record in the healthcare industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- May require basic laboratory skills, including sample preparation
- Good industry knowledge of markets (i.e. reference lab and/or CRO’s), products and competitors
- Collaborative relationship building within organization and industry
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman Strategic Selling and LAMP
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to produce results while working with multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively across cultures and with diverse functions
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent German or French language skills
- Strategic thinker
- Effective negotiator
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Requires extensive travel – including overnights.
This is exactly what you are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online (in English language) and upload your CV and a letter of motivation incl. the earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Bio-Rad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Bio-Rad to transmit and store your information in the companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this job.