Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad has developed into a recognized global leader in the growing life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We’ve built a strong team of over 8,200 employees and a robust network of operations that serves over 150,000 customers worldwide. Bio-Rad employees share a common mission: To “Advance discovery and improve lives.” It’s who we are and what we do.
In order to support Bio-Rad and our successful future growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make significant contribution within our dynamic and growing international team.
Based either in Munich or Watford.
Marketing Manager EMEA (f/m/d) BioPharma
Tasks & Accountabilities
Responsible for the development of actionable go-to-market strategies and tactics for the BioPharma customer segment in the EMEA region. To drive a customer centric approach to deliver targeted customer engagement and sales growth.
- Continual assessment of market and evolving customer needs in the BioPharma segment with research, monitoring and mapping of most attractive growth opportunities by:
- Analysing market data to identify trends and opportunities
- Map biggest growth opportunities in EMEA
- Organising and drive a continuous Voice-Of-Customer and Voice of Sales process to identify and update customer needs
- Identifying and working with industry associations; developing key customer (KOL) relationships
- Define and execute go-to-market activities to increase meaningful customer engagement and enable BioPharma sales professionals to succeed in growing sales:
- Working closely with Product Marketing teams, Key Account Managers, Global Strategic Account Managers and Group Marketing team to lead the development and implementation of go-to-market activities in EMEA
- Develop BioPharma oriented positioning, messaging and content for the Life Science portfolio: giving direct input for the EMEA marketing communications and demand generation plans
- Collaborate with relevant teams to execute on segment targeted initiatives, events, ads, and other demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce sales enablement tools and training for KAMs / Sales organisation
- Work in partnership with the Global Accounts Sales team and EMEA KAMs to aid penetration and growth activities in key accounts
- Ensuring a cohesive and integrated approach between sales and marketing stakeholders through excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strategic Initiatives:
- Evaluate, update or adjust the plans to profitably acquire, grow and retain the key customers in the targeted segment and geographies
- Working closely with Division/Business Group marketing to align our solutions/develop new solutions adapted to customer needs and propagate global Bio-Rad messaging
- Collaborate with EMEA Customer Care organisation to develop innovative and compelling “Bio-Rad solutions” and value propositions for the customer segment to ensure we develop and preserve our competitiveness
- Teaming with the strategic pricing manager on pricing and margin strategy and initiatives for your segment
- Control & Refinement through:
- Collection/dissemination of best practices, knowledge and insight relevant to evolve strategies and tactics.
- Track the results and provide frequent communication and status.
- Be the advisor around trends and issues across the segment.
- At least 5-10 years of experience working within the BioPharma customer segment in commercial roles (Sales & Marketing) pertaining to Life Sciences
- Market research or analytical experience
- Experience of deploying market segmentation strategies: articulating and delivering solutions to target segments
- Scientific Master degree or above
Educated in business/marketing discipline (or relevant professional experience in business/marketing)
- English is a must, having additional languages will be an advantage (German, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic)
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor and execute projects
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information
- Ability to determine and articulate a long-range vision and strategy
- Intimate knowledge of the market at a regional level – drivers, challenges, customers, purchasing methods, decision making
- Insightful, ability to integrate multifaceted data and to summarize complex ideas.
- Track record of growth/delivering results
- Entrepreneurial skills- self-driven and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to engage and influence others
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Change management skills
- Complete finisher
- Results oriented
- Ability to see the big picture
This is exactly what you are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online (in English language) and upload your CV and a letter of motivation incl. the earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Bio-Rad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Bio-Rad to transmit and store your information in the companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this job.
Connect with us!