Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results
Your new position
The (q)PCR & ddPCR Field Application Specialist with personal sales target will report directly to LSG Sales Manager Benelux and will be working with a team of Account Managers to achieve country goals.
- Sustain, develop and grow market share in (q)PCR instruments and reagents/plastics
- Start building knowledge on digital droplet PCR (ddPCR) and develop new market opportunities
- Sales discussions, demos, training and support of existing and new customers
- To provide market & competitor information and activities as well as customer feedback to Management (Sales and Marketing)
- Reporting Sales Forecasts on a monthly basis
- Identifying long term strategic as well as tactical short term plans for the territory
- To maintain a high level of customer service and promote the company, its products, services and activities at all levels within the market place
- Building business relationship w key decision makers and opinion leaders, building new reference customers
- To acquire and maintain product, technical and application knowledge.
- Make use of PSS and Strategic Selling methodologies
How you will succeed
The candidate should have an academic degree in (molecular) biology, biotechnology, biochemistry or genomics related disciplines, ideally PhD.
- Profound and practical experience of (q)PCR, especially Gene Expression – both instrumental and applicative. Experience in ddPCR will be seen as an added value.
- Preferred 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Good organization/time management skills: ability to work independently as part of a team, effectively plan and handle multiple projects simultaneously; ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
- Be able to identify and qualify sales opportunities by personal meetings in the field.
- Converting opportunities to closed deals in line with the international sales process.
- Documenting market info (account/contact/asset/opportunity/competitor) in SFDC.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) and very good knowledge of English
- Team player
- MS Office and CRM proficiency
Travel will be required across Belgium & Luxembourg (90%)
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Great opportunity to become a real team player
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.