Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,250 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Your new position
This position is to support implementation of Bio-Rad’s Channel Partner Management Program in order to grow and meet/exceed the channel business goals with utmost ethical business practices and in compliance with Bio-Rad’s policies.
- Provides leadership and directions to Channel Sales Manager in the channel partner life cycle management
- Enforce the Channel Management Policy and SOP in their respective regions to ensure compliance
- Provide Channel Sales Managers with tools and training to enable them to manage the channel partners in a compliant and ethical manner
- Provide compliance trainings to channel partners in collaboration with Compliance Team
- Conduct channel management program assessment and audits
- Conduct performance evaluation with CSM and to decide on whether a PIP is required
- Collect, collate and analyze data from channel partners
- Updating of channel partner details in Aruvio
- Review selection of a new channel partner and organize a selection panel for a decision
- Review channel partner new appointment, amendment, renewal or termination applications and provide the preliminary approvals before final approval thereafter
- Organize termination panel to decide on the termination and to ensure a smooth transition.
- Continuous channel management program and process improvement to align with channel strategies and to be ahead of market competition
- Report performance against targets
- Language Requirements: French AND English
How you will succeed
- Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology of Pharma preferred
- You will be comfortable with contracts
- Experience in Compliance programme
- Commercial or Marketing experience
- Experience in managing Channel Partners
- Experienced on SFDC
- Ability to interact with individuals from various functions of the organization (e.g. Sales, Finance, Marketing, Legal, Compliance)
- Ability to manage goals and objectives at a regional basis and aligning with global
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ with an updated CV. If this role isn’t right for you then please ‘Refer a Friend’ as part of our Employee Referral Program.
*Bio-Rad does not accept agency CVs, unless the agency has been authorised by a Bio-Rad Recruitment Specialist. We have a zero tolerance policy therefore we will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.